By Ari Katsoulas, Barrister | (02) 8915 2006 | firstname.lastname@example.org
I have prepared the below click-through list of online resources relevant to Family Provision Claims brought under Chapter 3 of the Succession Act 2006 (NSW). This is for my own reference, my instructing solicitors and anyone else who comes across it.
- Succession Act 2006 (NSW)
- Supreme Court Practice Note No. SC EQ 7 – Family Provision
- Supreme Court Practice Note No. SC EQ 11 – Disclosure in the Equity Division
- Supreme Court Rules 1970 – Schedule J (particularly important for executors/administrators).
- Settlement Checklist
- Plaintiff Affidavit (Practice Note form)